9 февр. 2012 г.

Please Release.IMMEDIATILY!!!

I am also joining to the virtual support action for Bakhtiyar Hajiyev. In my this blog post I will demand freedom of Bakhtiyar Hajiyev.


Bakhtiyar Hajiyev have played a great role in changing of my life. After the informed about him as if my closed eyes opened. Accidentally in one internet sites I read a paper about arresting him. After this one I start to search information about Bakhtiyar. I was surprised with seeing the facts. I saw that in which injustice state I am living. From that moment I started to hate to my country. I understood that I have not any information. Maybe it comes from beeing of my teenager. (I am 17).

I want to give you an information about Bakhtiyar Hajiyev. Who is Bakhtiyar Hajiyev? Young activist, founder of AIESEC in Azerbaijan, alumni of Harvard University and candidate for Parliament in november 2010. Why was he arrested? Bakhtiyar Hajiyev was lawlessly arrested after the virtual support to protests which have been organised by youth in social networks in 4 March, 2011. In 18 May was accepted about him 2 year arresting sentence. Now he is 14th Jailhouse. Amnesty International and other international organisations considered him “Conscience Prisoner” and demand to free him. I want to notify that from 4 November of 2011 have finished 1/3 part of Bakhtiyar Hajiyev`s imprisonment. For the legislative codex of Azerbaijan to these persons are gave an opprtunity substituting their imprisonment with light penalty or absolutely beeing free from imprisonment. I would like to note that in monthly mobile courts tenly prisoners is released on this basis from 14th Jailhouse where Bakhtiyar Hajiyev is in prison. But last year in 29 december with chairman of Rashad Mustafayev who is judge of Garadagh district court Bakhtiyar Hajiyev`s request was rejected. In this process his advocat Intigam Aliyev have not participated.

P.S. I have not any acquaintance woth Bakhtiyar Hajiyev. Simple I know him only virtually. Everbody must know his meeting with an injustice. Everbody must support him. We must be against to injustice. Stop to sleeping. Open your eyes as me.

I call out on behalf of all Azerbaijan Youth. Release Bakhtiyar Hajiyev! IMMEDIATILY! Azerbaijan need youth like Bakhtiyar Hajiyev.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Fikirlərinizi bildirməkdən çəkinməyin